22/01/2013 2400-0100 GUR w/ Liene and Ash!!

A L S O - L I V E - C A L L - I N
> > > > >0 7 9 4 9 3 0 3 6 0 5
w/ Liene and Ash and MC Donalds

'Like recording the internet' -Ash

M Y _ F A V O U R I T E _ T H I N G _ A B O U T _ M Y S E L F
_ I S _ T H A T _ I _ D O N ' T _ H A V E _ O N E_ x x


ft. the news/
we're concerned with antagonisms of sexuality and work, of performing identities, in a situation of being publicly attributed identities.||| but can we op?en up new gaps in an otherwi?se smooth surface of d?iscursive intera?ction?\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\good evening

2 comments:

  1. The screen individualises the sexual online. The personal computer is the unit which lays the identarian enclosure round the commons of constant sexual re-appropriation. Stalled sex, relived sex sex in the age of digital reprofucktion. The interfluvial actuality of the cuming together, the co-production of sexual being, simultaneous seeding and leaching, streaming and reposting. A sexual devotion to the commons, reliance on it's undefinable expanse of material processes- labours all reconstituted as a private act via the interface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this show, I thought it was very good and now the rest of radio seems boring at best, pointless at worst.

    ReplyDelete